Friday, September 27, 2013

our house currently reminds me of E.T.

I didn't know, but we are getting our house re-stuccoed. I was awaken before 7 am with pounding right outside my window. After I got up and around in my chair, I saw the plastic sheets covering the house windows and front door area. It totally reminded me of E.T. You guys know what I am talking about right? Where those fbi/army authorities quarantine E.T. and Elliot in the house?



hahah Yes. We are the E.T. house today. No one can exit the house through the front door. When all is done and repainted, our house is gonna look so pretty.

Today was also a happy mail day! I received a cute little note from a dear friend.

So who else watched Grey's anatomy last night? We didn't realize that it was a 2-hour premier, but dang, it was so good! With that, I ended up missing Parenthood, but not to fear, because I've got the episode all ready to watch tonight on my laptop.
 I was a bit surprised that Jackson rejected April, sad that Heather died!, hurting for both Arizona & Callie, happy for Mere & Derrick's new baby and cried when Bailey was trying to save Dr. Webber! Oh, me and Amanda both felt so emotionally involved with these characters! Was definitely a fun night.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Enjoying this fall weather. I have a full weekend planned, so we'll catch up early next week.

take care. :)




 photo signature_zps68838d56.png

3 comments:

Martha Hokenson said...

Yikes, ET indeed! If I was half-asleep and saw that my heart would probably do a couple of skips, lol.

holli said...

LOl thats a funny comparison but i love ET! Your house will be lovely.

Anonymous said...

HAHA it does look like that!!