Hi my amigos!
How's your thursday going?
I am excited because I am CO-HOSTING Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair today!!
The questions featured for today are from me! Go ahead and read my answers, link up if you'd like (we'd love to know yours!) and go visit Nat for her revealing answers!
Also, just want to let you know that this morning I spilled coffee all over me, my laptop and floor! DOOM & GLOOM! Thank God it wasn't a ton of coffee spilt on my laptop---i did place my laptop upside down on my bed hoping the cafe would leak out..it's working! so far so good!
As you can see, I am about to post this post that I shoulda had done last night and ready to publish this morning, but im not on top of the ball! I've had a bit of pain still bothering from my trache change last week. It's been either my trache or my arm, arm or trache!
So let's get to it:
1. You're at Target or Walmart, what's the first department you hit?
At Target, I totally hit the dollar section first! 98% of the time, i always find something that I want (think gift items!). I love their little 8pk notecards, stick note papers or 2 pack gift bags! After this spot is checked, I usually wander over to junior's clothes OR makeup aisles!!
At Walmart, I usually go to health & beauty departments, then stationary, grocery or the $5 movie bins! lol
2. What are 3 items you always have stocked in your home, fridge or pantry?
Did you know i keep a stockpile of health & beauty items? I do! In a cabinet in my room. I love stocking up on these items when they are on sale AND i have a coupon for them, which means i score them for CHEAP! I always have extras of deodorant, toothpaste and body wash (because i dont want to run out and smell lol)...so if you ever run out, call me!
3. Do you prefer shopping alone or with others? Why?
I like both. I used to go shopping all the time alone (before i got on the vent--and I had more freedom that way), but for the past 6 years I have to shop with others because I can't be alone if something happens, like a part of tubing popping off and i cannot put it back together or on myself. I've learned to enjoy the company and I actually love shopping with my mom or friends. It's not as bad as it might seem, because there are moments where I'll go browse on my own (not too far away from whoever is with me), so that's nice.
4. What's the biggest splurge you've ever made?
oh my foolish ways! but i love makeup & clothes the most..dang it!
5. What's the best deal you've ever snagged?AH deals are my thing!! Just this past weekend I got two nail polishes for .44 cents each! and I've gotten a tee shirt at target for $3. Two dresses & two shirts at forever21 for about $19 total with their B1G1 free sale items labor day sale! Another one that was really money saving was getting Oprah Magazine subscription for only $5 for the whole year!