Monday, November 4, 2013

Pretty Little Beauty Swap Reveal

I am so excited to finally be posting about the Pretty Little Beauty Swap I participated in. The lovely hosts were  Southern Beauty Guide and Sleepy Single Girl. This was one of the two best swaps I've taken part in ever. I figured with a budget of around $15-20 and all things beauty, it was a perfect swap for me.



I was paired with the awesome Jessica of A Different Kind of Plan. We had a month to be able to email with our partner and get to know them. I really liked this aspect of the swap because it gave us more time without being rushed as there were days between emails to get to know each other, I mean, we all have full days. Jessica and I of course talked things beauty, makeup, skin tone, etc but we also talked about push-up bras, our backgrounds and youtube channels. It was pure joy because now I have a new friend! Jessica is so fun, honest and down-to-earth.

This girl TOTALLY spoiled me and sent me SO many fabulous things!! Here are my packages from the box waiting to be open! It was like Christmas day!

I love the little notes she put. and the card was so sweet. I like the quote:

She knew I was dying to try any NYX products so she gave me oodles to try..such as eyeshadows and lipsticks and glosses. Oh and she let me know that NYX is now sold at Target! Whhhaa? Yeh. Before, it was only sold at Ulta.

She also knew that I get breakouts so she made sure to throw in a green concealer by Physician's formula which I had never tried! I've been using this product this past week to hide some redness on my face and it does help tone it down. yay!
Look at this!!!

Look at these eyelashes!! The note on the package said, "for your wild night out" hahah.


Jessica sent me a pretty E.L.F eyeshadow palette which I've already tried a few shades. Then there is this at home gel manicure set by Sally Hansen that I need to break open. I like the color she picked. It's a light pink, perfect for a mani. I haven't had the opportunity to test everything yet because she sent me so much fun, good stuff!


Oh and one of my fave items that she selected for me is this translucent mattifying powder by E.L.F. The compact itself is very sleek and the powder does help reduce the shine on my oily face!

Jessica! Thank you so much for everything you sent me!! I love it all! To find out what I sent Jessica, you'll have to check on her blog maybe later this week. My friend is busy with work and her internship! :)

 photo signature_zps68838d56.png

1 comment:

holli said...

What a fun swap! Looks like you got some great stuff. I love the eyelashes.