Monday, March 19, 2012

hello cotton

HellOOoOo Cotton. Well, HelloOoOo Cotton! It's so nice to be back home where I belong! 

That's in my-singing-hello-dolly voice! Takes me back to junior high choir. Anyways.

Seriously, today so far, I've gained 4 new followers on hellocotton and that makes me smile. Thank you so much for reading my blog & leaving me little love notes & positivity. So sweet! Some days, I don't have much to say. Then other days...well, I can write alot. talk alot. post alotta pictures.

If you haven't noticed yet, I've added a hellocotton link up/blog hop button from rad Lena of Mom2Memphis&Ruby.

It's on my right sidebar so check it out and follow me, her & other amazing ladies there! You'll be happy you did. It's simple, a great way to connect with other people and discover new things.

That is all for now. 
makeup tutorial tomorrow!

No comments: