Tuesday, September 25, 2012

no profound words

no profound words.
just simply thankful and happy for my life.
even if there's pain & disappointment,
little things brighten my day and make those sad things less looming.


a letter inside a cheery envelope.
seeing a good friend after two years.

text from my aunt who said she wants to come shopping with my mom and I this weekend.
walking around the block as the sun is setting.
an extended family that loves me & accepts me for who I am.
cheese omelet and warm french vanilla-ly coffee.


I am learning to breathe.
(no pun intended lol).

----------------------
Oh and hey! Check out stylish Lena's group giveaway that I am participating in! Two days left to enter yoself! :)

pssst: wanna sponsor BeeLittlequeen in October? Click here for details.
spaces available now.

YOU: Hugs Hugs.
sunshine & rainbows.

9 comments:

holli said...

Hey Britt, I found your blog today and i'm a new follower. I really enjoy it and you're an inspiration!
Nice to meet you.
Holli
www.hollishootsandhollers.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

This is a fantastic post. Makes me smile big!

A Proverbs 31 Wife said...

I've been missing you sweetie :) I do like that song though.

Jaclyn LovelyAnchors said...

Your positivity just shines so brightly through your blog, thank you for sharing! I am new follower as well (through Lena) and so excited to get to know you better!

Jaclyn LovelyAnchors said...

Your positivity just shines through your blog, thank you so much for sharing. I am a new follower (found you through Lena)as well and so looking forward to reading more from you!

The Students Wife said...

I love that you are so thankful about the little things :) I think the little things are what makes life the best!




followme@ www.studentswife.com

No(dot dot)el said...

Britt so glad to see the letter finally arrived. Sheesh... that took a hot minute! I love how the simplest things can brighten my day too. You are a gem girl xoxo!

Kim Orpin said...

Any post that involves cute envelopes, catching up with friends, and cheese omelets is great in my book! Following back :)

J and A said...

Just wanted to say hi - new follower.