Sweet kendra of A proverbs 31 wife, nominated me with this award over the weekend!! totally brightening my day! I think i found Kendra's blog a couple months ago through our mutual bloggy friend, kelly of the houtz house party. Ever since then, Kendra has been one of my biggest supporters and is seriously so kind. She posts yummy recipes, loves cardcrafting like me and shares her faith and household tips! Thank you Kendra for passing this on to me and now, it's my turn to pass on the sunshine!
The sunshine award is based on for: “Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
I am so pleased that others, like Kendra, find my blog to be positive, creative and inspiring! It really does make me feel good to know that this little space of mine reflects those characteristics. When i decided to make my blog public, i hoped it would be a positive, encouraging place that honestly reflected who i am, all while making friends!
SO here’s how the award works…
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
- Answer the following 10 questions about yourself
- Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they’ve been awarded the Sunshine Award!
- Don’t forget to copy and paste the award on your blog!
- Favorite color? the past few years it's been yellow, but i also like mint, coral, green, teal, pink & purple and black!!
- Favorite animal? i love em all, but especially dogs and horses (mini horses-they understand me, im at their level lol)
- Favorite number? 3, 5, 8
- Favorite drink? oh geezzz-from Jack in the box-peach iced tea. from starbucks: coffee light fraps, iced mocha's, peppermint mocha frap..
- Facebook or Twitter? hmmm this is tough. It used to be facebook, but in the last few weeks ive been a twitter bug like no other. It's a great, fast way to connect with other bloggers.
- Good book or good movie? Good book! I do like movies, like ALOT, but i love to read. If it's on a topic/genre that i like, well then shoot, i'm gonna indulge in that book!
- My passion: I would have to say people and writing. I'm such an extrovert and i like hearing people's stories. I find it easy to talk to strangers and find out things we have in common. Plus, i feel glad to be able to help others through compassion and listening, gifts the Lord def gave me! Writing because it's a form of communication that i feel am best at. I like making lists and journaling. My fingers type or write what flows from my heart.
- Giving or getting presents? Giving! I LOVE giving gifts, even if it's on a small budget, i think the thought counts alot..and i enjoy surprising people.
- Favorite day? any day that i get to see/hang out with family or friends OR when i get a letter in the mail
- Favorite flower? I do in fact love sunflowers!! but really any wildflowers are pretty!
Nominations: There are SOO many bloggers i love, but here's 10 that i came up with this time!
julie-the funny thing of it is
kimberly-diary of a brown eyed girl
sue-as it seems
felicity-pursuit of felicity
danette-all my love for all my days
becca-a humble bumble
alesha-blessed to be a blessing
Ladies, i hope this made your day and congrats for shining in the blogosphere! I'll be working on emailing you all this evening/tomorrow!