Monday, August 6, 2012

it's ok

It's ok that sometimes plans get canceled. You see, it happened to me and so me and my caregiver linda decided to head to the mall. We first stopped at jcpenneys and oh holy wow---they've got some smokin' clearance deals goin on!

I got a dress for $5 and a shirt for $3!! I plan on wearing the dress with black leggings and the shirt over my grey maxi skirt that i'll wear as a dress! according to my sister-that style is so cali chic!

it's ok if i like chocolate because I bought my first bag of sugar-free chocolate covered peanuts and oh yum,i like them! I don't want to become a diabetic. i only ate four so far..pinky promise.

it's ok that i sat outside on my driveway, by myself and took a picture of my newly polished toes. 


it's ok that I haven't really blogged in days. I was re-charging my batteries--literally and figuratively.

it's ok that I like secretly kinda like Miley Cyrus. & Yes, last friday, i totally watched her new movie out on dvd, LOL, co-starring w/Demi Moore & ashley green (alice of Twilight). It's a cute, funny & serious, coming-of-age tale. 
Out of 5 stars, i give it 3 stars.

it's ok that i look like a monster in the picture my little friend P drew of me and her. So sweet!
that's me on the upper left


it's ok that i cried three times last week. It was good to cleanse my soul.

it's ok that a cuss word slipped as I reacted to my dad telling me that he and my little brother were playing golf in 119 degree temps this afternoon. Dad laughing, "you're funny."

it's ok that a 7 year old beat me twice while playing go-fish. ;)

it's ok. you're ok. we are better than ok.

we are awesome! [thank you for the reminder Megan] xo

4 comments:

- said...

Ok (oh, yes I did), so I totally shopped at JCP this past week too and you're right, killer deals.

Second, you only cried three times?!?! I probably cried three time in one day. I'm a crier.

Love ya, girl.

Danette

Kristen said...

Hello there! My name is Kristen, so nice to meet you. I love yuor writing style, I can really pick up your wit & good humor. I'm your newest follower & would love a return visit/follow/comment...I <3 comments, lol. I'm still kinda new to blogging so still meeting new people all the time, love it!

Have a great week!

~Kristen
mamawinkle.blogspot.com

Pammy said...

LOL Brittany, I can just hear you know saying a bad word.

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to let you know I have an award for you over at my newest blog post! Love your blog! :)