Saturday, February 11, 2012

did ya notice my new blog design?

I'd like to give a little shout out love to amanda over at royal daughter designs for giving my blog a pretty vintage-y facelift! She is super sweet and super talented. I seriously don't know how she comes up with such whimsical or fashionable designs! She installed my new customized-especially-for-me design this week. She added the cute little bee wearing a crown ( I couldn't have pictured it better) and made me my first very own blog button! YESSSS! I love it! [high*five girl!]

The reason I decided to name my blog Bee Littlequeen, is because my first name starts with a B. My grandpa Henry calls me and my three other B-named girl cousins, The Killer Bees and Littlequeen is my nickname that I took on from the name of my favorite Creative Nail Design nail polish pink color of the same name. I also believe that since God is my Father in Heaven and He is the King of Kings and we are all children of God, I am a daughter of God, therefore making me royalty :) So Amanda, the little crown bee is so fitting and perfect! THANK YOU!

If you ever decide to upgrade your blog, contact Amanda. She is fun to work with and so creative! She has reasonable customizable design package prices or a la carte options! You can find her blog button on the bottom right of my page! Or click on the link above :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for the shout-out! I'm glad you like it! :)