It makes me happy that I've jumped in today, even thought it's about half way over. Who cares, right?
1.Making others happy by sending notes, handmade cards or a thoughtful little gift.
2.Hot showers, no matter the season of the year.
3.Creatures. Seeing dogs or puppies and getting to pet them. A hummingbird or birdie hopping around the rose branches in front of my bedroom window. Horses. Goats and llamas.
4. catching up with old friends and spending time with family whenever I get to.
5. reading at night, cozy in my bed & quiet.
6. getting new notecards, stationery or postage stamps to feed the crazy need I have to write constantly to my penpals. I am currently wanting this set or these!
7.MUSIC! I love my collection ranging from singer-songwriter to country to pop to christian rock to a Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr. (80's kid here!)
8. Taking photos.
9. scoring items or clothes for really cheap! I love to coupon, shop clearance and find the best deals.
10. chicken ceasar salad & coffee. starbucks at any time of the day, rain or shine, i love me some frapps.
11. (only supposed to be 10) but I really love sunshine, farms and mountains.
and just for kicks, I'll leave you with this tune that played in my head last night when I awoke from a weird dream. "Home Again" makes me smile. Thanks Michael Kiwanuka