Thursday, August 1, 2013

happy august!

Happy august to you wonderful people! I feel like I am finally getting my act together a bit in terms of blogging! haha. This post will be short & sweet.

Today also happens to be my grandpa's birthday. He and my nana came over for a visit. I made a german chocolate cake for him (his fave) and so we had some cake.

My grandpa doesn't like to be the center of attention so it was cute that I caught him smiling in a pic while we were singing "happy birthday" to him.

He's 78 and going strong. I am so grateful to have him as one of my grandpas.
 photo signature_zps68838d56.png

2 comments:

holli said...

I miss my grandpa more than anyone in the world. My Poppy was so special! Yall are cute with the yummy cake. Have a great weekend.

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

German chocolate cake is the best! :) Happy birthday to your grandpa! xo